Find Your Degree in UK
Jan-Jan Academic Year
1 List Institutes
Unavailable Ranked Universities
Study in Bhutan
A GUIDE TO STUDYING ABROAD IN BHUTAN
A hidden gem amidst the eastern Himalayas, landlocked with China and India, studying abroad in Bhutan sets students in an incredibly diverse backdrop of new experiences. Not only is Bhutan known as one of the happiest countries in the world, but it is also one of the last remaining Buddhist Kingdoms, making it rich in history and culture. International students studying in Bhutan have the opportunity to study several subjects at local colleges, and spend their days exploring this small country that is also known as The Land of the Thunder Dragon.
Admissions Procedures - International students
International students interested to pursue any programmes in Bhutan, please contact us to confirm your interest. Our counsellor will assist you with your admission and visa formalities considering every aspects of your study in Bhutan.
- Confirm your course to study in Bhutan
- Check eligibility criteria therein
- Fill and submit admission form
- Submit academic transcript/mark sheet and Statement of purpose
- Receive and accept offer letter
- Pay enrolment deposit (non-refundable)
- Sign and submit following -
- Guarantee for fee payment
- Admissions agreement
- Attach enrolment deposit slip
- Confirm enrolment within specified time.
Browse by Professor
Service for Students
Register Your University